Friends Again
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Últimos temas
» Historia & Ambientación
Ficha modelo {Obligatoria} EmptyLun Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm por Emma Geller-Green

» Personajes { CANNON }
Ficha modelo {Obligatoria} EmptyLun Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm por Emma Geller-Green

» Ficha modelo {Obligatoria}
Ficha modelo {Obligatoria} EmptyDom Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am por Emma Geller-Green

» Reglamento {Importante}
Ficha modelo {Obligatoria} EmptyJue Sep 12, 2013 8:57 am por Emma Geller-Green

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 1 usuario en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 1 Invitado

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 16 durante el Vie Jun 19, 2020 8:14 am

Ficha modelo {Obligatoria}

Ficha modelo {Obligatoria} Empty Ficha modelo {Obligatoria}

Mensaje por Emma Geller-Green Dom Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am

Nombre del Personaje

Datos personales

Nombre de la imagen
Ocupación
Orientación sexual

Personalidad.

{ MÍNIMO 6 LÍNEAS } So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too. You're still in bed at ten, and work began at eight. You've burned your breakfast. So far... things are goin' great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these. Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought. You down to your knees that... It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too.

Físico

{ MÍNIMO 6 LÍNEAS } So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too. You're still in bed at ten, and work began at eight. You've burned your breakfast. So far... things are goin' great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these. Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought. You down to your knees that... It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too.

Historia.

{ MÍNIMO 10 LÍNEAS } So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too. You're still in bed at ten, and work began at eight. You've burned your breakfast. So far... things are goin' great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these. Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought. You down to your knees that... It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too.
Por [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Código:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size: 55px; text-align:center;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;color: #0B3B24;padding:07px;">Nombre del Personaje</div><table><tr><td><div style="background-color: #F2F5B8; width: 250px;padding:15px;border-left: #F83E5B dashed 1px; border-top: #F83E5B 5px solid;border-bottom: #F83E5B 1px dashed;auto;">
 <div style="width:250px;height:550px;background-image:url(http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/62/sk7j.jpg);border-bottom:4px solid #82DA8F;"></div><div style="width:250px;height:210px;background-image:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRktpr0gtMzijtKiyeZMfUQ_HViNsrEUnNdmpzyHwVbgrmJlzFpCA);">
 <div style="font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size: 35px; text-align:right;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;color: #F83E5B;">Datos personales</div>
 <div style="width: 225px; height: 20px; margin-top:5px; background-color: #FF8940; border-left: #FFA873 solid 13px;"><div style="color:#088A4B; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size: 14px; text-align:center;">[i]Nombre de la imagen[/i]</div></div><div style="width: 225px; height: 20px; margin-top:5px; background-color: #F87085; border-left: #F83E5B solid 13px;"><div style="margin-top: 5px; text-align: center;color:#0A2A22; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size: 14px; text-align:center;;">Edad</div></div><div style="width: 225px; height: 20px; margin-top:5px; background-color: #FFB740; border-left: #FF9F00 solid 13px;"><div style="margin-top: 5px; text-align: center; color:#0A2A22; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size: 14px; text-align:center;">Fecha y lugar de nacimiento</div></div><div style="width: 225px; height: 20px; margin-top:5px; background-color: #FFA873; border-left: #FF8940 solid 13px;"><div style="margin-top: 5px; text-align: center; color:#0A2A22; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size: 14px; text-align:center;">Ocupación</div></div><div style="width: 225px; height: 20px; margin-top:5px; background-color: #F83E5B; border-left: #F87085 solid 13px;"><div style="margin-top: 5px; text-align: center;color:#0A2A22; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size: 14px; text-align:center;">Orientación sexual</div>
 </div>
 </div></td><td><div style="background-color: #D3F5D8; width: 340px;padding: 15px;border-top: #F83E5B 5px solid;border-right: #F83E5B solid 5px; border-bottom: #F83E5B 1px dashed;max-height: 810px;overflow: auto;"><div style="font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size: 42px; text-align:right;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;color: #F83E5B;">Personalidad.</div><div style="background-color: #F2F5B8; width: 315px;border-top: 7px solid #fff;max-height: 190px;overflow: auto;padding: 10px;color:#000;font-size:12px;font-family:Calibri;text-align:justify;"><style type="text/css">div::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 5px; width: 5px; background: #fff; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #000; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background: #fff; } </style>
 </div>

<div style="font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size: 50px; text-align:left;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;color: #F83E5B;">Físico</div><div style="background-color: #F2F5B8; width: 315px;border-top: 7px solid #fff;max-height: 190px;overflow: auto;padding: 10px;color:#000;font-size:12px;font-family:Calibri;text-align:justify;"><style type="text/css">div::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 5px; width: 5px; background: #fff; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #000; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background: #fff; } </style>
  </div>

<div style="font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size: 50px; text-align:center;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;color: #F83E5B;">Historia.</div><div style="background-color: #F2F5B8; width: 315px;border-top: 7px solid #fff;max-height: 190px;overflow: auto;padding: 10px;color:#000;font-size:12px;font-family:Calibri;text-align:justify;"><style type="text/css">div::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 5px; width: 5px; background: #fff; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #000; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background: #fff; } </style>
 { MÍNIMO 10 LÍNEAS } So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too. You're still in bed at ten, and work began at eight. You've burned your breakfast. So far... things are goin' great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these. Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought. You down to your knees that... It's like you're always stuck in second gear and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but.. I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too.
 </div></div></td></tr></table><div style="background-color: #F83E5B; width: 200px; height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px;"><div style="font-size: 12px; text-align: center;color: black; top:
  -15px;position:relative;font-family: arial;">Por <a href="http://www.oursourcecode.net/u11468">Look at </a><a href="https://twitter.com/myself_alway">me know</a></div></div>
Emma Geller-Green
Emma Geller-Green